Information about the processing of your personal data
I hereby inform you that I am processing your personal data. Details of this can be found below.
- Administrator of personal data
I, Jacek Walesiak, running a business under the name Jacek Walesiak UVMW, with registered seat in Warsaw (02-785), ul. Puszczyka 2/17, I am the Administrator of your personal data.
- Purposes and basics of processing
I process your personal data in relation to the your desire to contact with me in order to reply to your message (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f. of GDPR *). In addition, if you gave your consent – for marketing purposes (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point and GDPR *).
- Recipients of data
I can share your personal data with the following categories of entities:
– subcontractors (hosting entities)
- Transmission of data to third countries or international organizations
I do not transfer your data outside of European Union.
- The period of data storage
I process your data until you object to their processing for this purpose or determine yourself that they have become obsolete. Data received on the basis of consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes will be processed until you object to their processing for this purpose, withdrawal of consent, or we determine that they have become outdated.
- Your rights
You have the right to:
- access your data and receive a copy thereof,
- rectify (correct) your data,
- delete data,
- limit the data processing,
- object to the processing of data,
- transfer data,
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory body
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
In order to exercise your rights, please contact me at the registered office address provided in point 1 or via e-mail correspondence firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember, before realizing your rights, I will have to make sure that you are the right person, to identify you properly.
- Information about the requirement / voluntary of data submission
Providing data by you is voluntary, but if you do not provide your details, it will not be possible to send a response to your message. In the case of processing data on the basis of your consent, entering your data is voluntary.
*Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC